I Love Your Blog Award :)

16:28

Whoop! Whoop! 2nd Award ;), due to the very Kind Bree ( check her blog out it's amaze) thank you! 
The rules are:

1.) Thank the person who nominated me
2.) Copy the award and place it on my blog
3.) Link to the person who nominated me
4.) Nominate 15 bloggers
5.) Post links to the 15 blogs I nominate

It's always hard to decide on who to give it to, so with much difficulty here are the great blogoholic's  I picked, please check them out:
















Well done :)



You Might Also Like

5 Special Thoughts

  1. THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU :D
    xx xx x x x < 3 < 3
    http://poorlittlerichchick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :))))))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry i am so late to reply, thanks so much for the award!!!!! im so flattered :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

You can email me too at izzy.dot@btinternet.com

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images