21:51

This summer has begun, the sun is shining, and I must say i'm feeling rather good. Well nautical is back again, and when it first came out again 2 years ago, lets say I did not think much of it. Well this year my view on it has changed quite a bit. Im in love with the striped maxi skirts at Topshop, cotton so completely accessible, and can be stylised is so many ways, from 90's boho, to maybe even rock chic? If u wore it with a pair of Dr Martins, some heavy jewellery and a band logo t-Shirt, I must say I will be doing that look.

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=190631&parent_category_rn=85550&productId=1658213&langId=-1

You Might Also Like

0 Special Thoughts

You can email me too at izzy.dot@btinternet.com

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images