Die hard

22:48







Top sent to me fromOh Hell, Shirt- Asos, Blazer- New Look, Choker- Car Boot Sale, Necklace- Claires,Trousers-Paul Smith, Boots-Karimor, Socks- Primark

A bit of die hard Chanel literally die hard. A melting Chanel logo on a t- shirt brings along so many 90's vibes and thoughts of religious iconography. Perhaps a bit of Gwen Stefani? Or burn-out-celebrity Lindsey Lohan vibes? Finally it gave me the chance to wear my bindie stickers, I say free, but I did buy a trashy kids magazine just to get them. Though of course I didn't want to loose the sophistication of Chanel, some slick tailoring was needed. Then suddenly, (*warning, this bracket is unneeded, but oh my god, boy did it seems like this*a smooth sweeping fairy fizzled in) my mum flew in and gives me a pair of Paul Smith trousers! They are a pair from the 90's, which perfectly and coincidentally fitted in with the theme. Taking inspiration from the contrasting fabric trends in AW11, I decided to juxtapose the soft and slick tailored garments to a rough and bulky walking boots.

Plus have any bloggers seen the Style Hunter shoot in Vogue, it reminded me so much of an idyllic street style dream? Id happily wear it as put in the photos- which is saying something! I'd be super happy to hear your thoughts on it. Finally, check out the fabulous blog Pneumonia White who added me recently to their blog roll, it's a super fab blog. 

You Might Also Like

20 Special Thoughts

  1. I'm seriously in love with your style, from the make up to the accessories, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your jumper! :D And your top is amazing too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that tee! You look amazing, the bindis look cool, love that you got them from a magazine :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it ! I love that your sooooo original style ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't notice the melted Chanel sign till you mentioned it!
    I love that outfit, especially your boots!

    http://www.particularlypendurhh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really well constructed outfit...kind of ugly but in the best way possible,with all the juxtaposition going on (hope that comes off as a compliment,not an insult ^.^)
    I made my own bleeding chanel top ages back,kind of makes me want to try it out again,as yours looks great with the shirt underneath.
    Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loooove..this look!!! the bindi, combat boots, the hair....everything :D
    Super cool of your mom to give you those trousers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely great !
    looooove your outfit !

    ReplyDelete
  9. This whole outfit is AMAZING, I first thought 80s with the trousers and boots, and then the Chanel/90s/'burnt out teen star' thing like you said, oh, basically, it's just genius. I LOVE IT. [/end]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woah there, Izzy you look BRILLIANT! In love with the 90s vibes, and that fact you've given walking boots a fashiony edge. I adore you, seriously. Panda xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. interesting. melting chanel logo? yes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. SPECIAL THOUGHTS?
    Like ARIZONA CULLS WITH MP and Dr. ROSS?
    And DI YOUNG now " spinning" for her LIFE?
    With DARLENE ARDEN?

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is amazing, I'm so in love with your blog and everything you wear. xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look lovely! Thank you for coming by my blog and commenting :) pls visit again soon, I just posted a new celebrity inspired makeup creation! And of course will be doing a review next week on my huge haul collection.
    take care & have a lovely day!
    xoxo rose
    rosevioletsem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this!!! Amazing post. Follow http://lottysfeetfashion.blogspot.com and http://lottybetty.blogspot.com/ x x x x x

    ReplyDelete

You can email me too at izzy.dot@btinternet.com

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images