Go-Girl Power

19:34




Jacket- Zara, Choker- Mum, Necklace-Primark, jumper- Zara, Skirt- River Island, Shoes- Topshop

For about 2 years now I have been obsessed by the lather and PVC trend, coming from a strong gothic heritage. Whether it's Gareth Pugh or even Rick Owens both inevitably featured leather being synonymous with the 'darker' side of fashion. Even designers like McQueen portrayed Elizabethan S&M inspired garments. It is no surprise, my PVC skirt has become my favourite winter garment, being easy to accessorise and adapt. Plus with the 90's luvin' still continuing, check out my newly purchased PVC Buffalo boots - a perfect reflection of  teen angst girl power!! 


p.s I have been working on my own zine, here's a little unedited teaser pic; 

You Might Also Like

3 Special Thoughts

You can email me too at izzy.dot@btinternet.com

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images