Snowing florescents

/ 7.4.12 /
P1140399


Hat- Ski shop ?, earring-Topshop, Headband-Accesorize, parker-TKMAX, dress-Topshop, shirt-Charity shop, necklace-market, treggings-H&M, boots-Sports Direct (hahaha)

Over the last week I've battled the juxtaposition of the heat and snow of Austria. Plus a 16 hour coach journey- I think that one explains itself. Besides all of that the skiing was amazing, as were the mountainous views- it was as if my tumblr dashboard had come to life. So with the guilt of lack of blog posting, I changed into a bloggable outfit. A bit too hipster? I tried to contrast the stereotypical and iconic hipster accessories; i.e a Nike item and bobble hat with a pretty delicate dress, shirt and accessories, along with walking boots. SS12 was snowing down through my mind after countless reading of magazines on the coach, so a bit of Mary Katrantzou, Jeremy Scott and Diane Von Furstenberg. Anyhow look forward to a blizzard of style and skiing snaps over the next few days.

26 Special Thoughts:

{ meg lea } on: 7 April 2012 22:09 said...

this outfit is amazing <3 x

{ Katie } on: 7 April 2012 22:31 said...

You're like a walking painting! All these mixes of colours and combinations, bloody incredible stuff. I'm envious of those fantastic views also.

{ Mai } on: 7 April 2012 22:35 said...

I love all the colours in this outfit!
And that jacket is divine!


http://tracksforlife.blogspot.com

{ Sunny & Star } on: 7 April 2012 23:39 said...

I love the floral print of the dress and the orange!
I hope you are having a fantastic Easter weekend!

{ garde } on: 8 April 2012 03:19 said...

fantastic outfit and pics
kisses
fran

showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

{ renee } on: 8 April 2012 11:09 said...

I love it!

{ Justalazymorning } on: 8 April 2012 18:11 said...

ok, you're amazing!!

{ Poppy } on: 8 April 2012 18:27 said...

I love hoe you've managed to look so bright and flourescent but still be practical x

{ nik } on: 8 April 2012 18:59 said...

Hello! I just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! The pics are great and I can see that You really like what you do here! I love people with great ideas, like you!
Your blog is inspiring! I will follow you!
xoxo

http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

{ Freya } on: 8 April 2012 22:09 said...

wow, what a great style! im following you now ;)

love from germany
http://beautyatragingsea.blogspot.de/

{ Two Buttons } on: 9 April 2012 00:08 said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog, I'm so glad I found yours because oh my, it's amazing. I love your sense of style and your quirkily colourful outfits, following you now. Totally in love with what you're wearing.
X Jane
http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

{ Jenna } on: 9 April 2012 01:28 said...

This is definitely not too hipster!! This is one of my favorite outfits ever!!

{ Sasssquatch } on: 9 April 2012 02:56 said...

What a beautiful outfit! The colors work perfectly together!

{ Cecylia } on: 9 April 2012 06:12 said...

I thought this was an editorial from a magazine!! You look amazing, stunning styling!
xx

{ M'ree } on: 9 April 2012 10:11 said...

Hi, Ms. Izzy! I so love this post of yours. Even though you dress anything, you still look fabulous and beautiful! :) Thanks also for your comment on my blog. :) Come check it out again and if you like what you see, follow my blog as well, just like what I did on your blog. :) Thanks! :)

M'ree
http://sillymree.blogspot.com/

{ Le monde de Myriam } on: 9 April 2012 10:12 said...

Very nice outfit! You've got a great style! :)

See you soon!

{ AliciaKara } on: 9 April 2012 11:04 said...

SO COOL! This is the sickest blog post ive seen in a while. Absolutly love it! Keep up the good work babe.

Make sure you follow us back :)

www.aliciakarastyle.blogspot.com

{ Elena } on: 9 April 2012 12:01 said...

Wow super great outfit, so particular :D

Kisses, Elly

{ Minnie } on: 9 April 2012 14:34 said...

Your outfit is really cool! Love your blog..
xo
Minnie
http://minnieonfashion.blogspot.com/

{ Haylee } on: 9 April 2012 17:29 said...

Love the bright colors!

xo

Haylee
www.DolledUpDaily.com

{ Anna } on: 9 April 2012 18:08 said...

what a bright look ^^ wow ^^

thx for ur comment on my blog =)
wanna follow each other? =)

{ vickileestyle } on: 9 April 2012 18:31 said...

neon colours look so good on you! so jealous, i've always wanted to go skiing, hope it was good :)

i've changed my blog name, hope you check it out http://vlee1.blogspot.co.uk/ oxox

{ Yasmin } on: 11 April 2012 16:23 said...

Thank you!
Love your style <3

{ Constance } on: 27 April 2012 05:48 said...

I love this outfit!!

http://www.afrenchinlosangeles.com/

{ Low Couture } on: 28 October 2012 22:28 said...

too good, too good

{ NCR FLOWERS } on: 6 February 2013 07:09 said...

Nice blue..

Post a Comment

You can email me too at izzy.dot@btinternet.com

Don't be Shy, general friendliness welcome.

NEW EMAIL: allswampedinflowers@yahoo.com
For those who have previously emailed me on the old address, you may continue to do so.

Labels

All images copyright of 'All Swamped In Flowers' unless stated.
 
Copyright © 2010 All Swamped In Flowers, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger