I picked up an orange daisy the other day

18:40



I'm so sorry that I haven't been replying to comments, but as usual there is the excuse of exams. Only one more week left, and hopefully blogging will be back to its normal pace. So for that reason I've decided to disable comments, so I can catch up with all your wonderful comments! As ever check out my tumblr for more recent updates.

So here are my new beauties. They remind of Hermes a bit? They were only £20 from New Look, so there was no way I could day no to buying them. 
Now this is just an 'update' post as such, I'm planning on doing more frequent 'update' posts within exams; so look forward to moodboards, purchases and upcoming designers' and artists' work. 

You Might Also Like

0 Special Thoughts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images