Take me to the playing field.

19:12




Sadly all this week I've been quite ill: fever, dizzy spells, nausea, cough, congestion, aching muscles, etc.  The best early Christmas gift and start to the holidays. Though today I persevered and went to school whilst in the trance of my illness. The only reason being the (*drum roll*)...STAFF PANTO! It is one of the most hilarious events that happens in the school year, and well I just couldn't miss that. I shall leave it to your imagination, to picture an image. 

Anyhow, due to the christmas theme, I have this little obsession with cute, playful and primary coloured pieces. Hence the merrry go round, and dress. Plus end of term means more blogging, sadly toned down by revision. But hey, it's CHRISTMAS!

You Might Also Like

47 Special Thoughts

  1. That necklace is so cute! Hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the necklace is just ADORABLE!!!!! and feel better soon! xxx <3

    http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice!!!! hope you feel better soon!!!
    hey it's christmas!!!!


    kiss Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable. :)

    Aw.. love your blog.


    http://theskinnypeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this necklace, neeeed it in my life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hayhay!
    How are you? Your blog is great and I love your style! I'm glad that I've visited yours.

    Please, check mine, & maybe we can follow eachother? + join my giveaway!

    Thanks and love,
    Cindy from www.glamourblog.tk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that necklace! Hope you get well soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whaaa I love that necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Helloo...IZZY! X

    Aaah, I guessed you weren't unwell because you were absent in French...I missed you hehe!

    Lurrvv the necklace!

    The staff pantomine was cringe...jheez!

    www.beacopycat.blogspot.com

    CAT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That necklace is so adorable!

    xxx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the necklace :]
    where's it from?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the necklace, its adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute necklace! end of school festivities are always fun :P x

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you a lot for your nice cmnt :) cool blog :)

    http://www.sextapeandcigarettes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Of course I follow back!
    Your blog is amazing, hope mine is going to be, too!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your blog AND that nacklace. too good!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the carousel necklace. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello beautiful I happened to be shooting and I surfaced to your blog .. really nice compliments .. then these pendants are really fabulous *_* I follow you..You follow me?Xoxo >.<

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that post :)))))))

    LOVE
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute! Love your style, it's very unique. Great!

    Maybe if you're interested you could check out my blog and if you like it we could follow each other with google friend? :)

    Xx Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Merry go round!!
    Am a fan.
    And hope you get better doll

    P.s new post up!
    NE

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful pictures!

    Lovely blog!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. such pretty pictures.
    your blog is lovely. get well soon, love:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow. This necklace is stunning! You gotta nice blog. :)

    http://throwyourhandsintheair.blogspot.com/
    follow me if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wauw these pictures are amazing! <3
    And that necklace is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh what a cute necklace! Very nicely photographed

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your hair! Great pictures!
    http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hey! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

    I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

    xoxo,

    ReplyDelete
  29. the merry-go-round necklace is FA-BU-LOUS! Hope you feel better soon x x

    http://angel-in-this-dress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. i love this necklace !
    new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. aw, I have that blue Topshop dress as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  32. just beautiful and stunning necklace

    I am super jealous of your creepers also :D x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lovely little merry-go-round necklace! :)

    I hope you feel better soon and Happy Christmas! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi there!
    What a lovely blog you have here.. Lots of nice pictures and good inspiration.. Thanks for sharing, darlin'..

    Wanna be followers? Let me know!
    Love from Stockholm.. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  35. i really love your necklace! it so cute! <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  36. That necklace is so gorgeous!
    And I hope you get well soon, hopefully in time for Christmas :)

    www.herpetitefigure.blogspot.com - visit and follow if you like :)

    I'm following you! Love your blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh my goodness I love that necklace its so fab! Totally jealous and am wanting one...

    Korina :)

    http://rinaofthevalley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You can email me too at izzy.dot@btinternet.com

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images