Deers come and go.

12:38

Today I had the most amazing day - pitching a tent in Richmond park to directing a photo shoot. Pictures will be up soon, hopefully tonight (probably not due to the land of homework). Plus I went to see Goldfrapp on Thursday, she was amazing, and her costumes were too! So keep a look out for the post ;).

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

You Might Also Like

6 Special Thoughts

  1. WOW!!! cant wait for the pictures to comes out
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Richmond Park...The deers especially!

    www.beacopycat.blogspot.com

    CAT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friends went to see Goldfrapp on Thursday!
    Wooaahhh.. Hahaha ;)
    Can't wait to see the pictures x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore richmond park, it's magical.
    amazing blog :)

    intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aah I love Goldfrapp.. Have to go to see them one day, too !
    Amazing blog.. I'm following :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are amazing. The makeup is sickkkk.

    CESTDEMODE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You can email me too at izzy.dot@btinternet.com

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images